Isolation feet/cones for PS Audio NuWave DSD DAC

Hey all,

I am debating between Large DH Cones and Herbies Tenderfeet.
Anyone have experience specifically with this DAC?

Thanks!
itsikhefez
The DH cones can all support enormous loads, no problem. I have probably a little more experienced with DH cones than the average bear so I think I can with complete confidence you’ll find the DH cones beat the pants off brass cones.Large size DH cones are the most cost effective but if you want the very best do yourself a big favor and get the Super DH cones. There really is no substitute.
@geoffkait , appreciate the advice.
One more thing; the Jumbo look more "rounded" than the Super (or is it my imagination?). If so, I imagine a footer that had more of a pointed shape would offer better results, yes?
http://www.goldensound.com/store/c3/DH_Cones.html

And will a TT be stable with only 3 footers?
Thanks.
The fatter jumbo is quite good but the more ballistic shaped Super is better. Usually three cones will be fine. It depends on what the underside of the turntable looks like. I can imagine four might be more stable or there might not be convenient places to use only three.

Many thanks. I like the idea of using the Super, they may also provide more stability. I'm using a Linn Axis, which uses "trickle-down" technology from the early LP-12.
  It has 3 stock feet, which offer no isolation plus a heavy aluminum platter.
Hello, @geoffkait ,
  I'm now using large DH Cones under my DAC and will be ordering the jumbo for my tube amp. Got a question for you; the component slides on the wood shelf when I touch the faceplate. Would using a thin layer of cork under the cone still be effective for draining vibration?
I know the Squares are available, but I'd like to save money to buy more cones.
Thanks.