From B&W 801D to Dynaudio evidence temptation?

I currently have the B&W 801D with krell fpb700cx, jadis jps2 pre in a 18ft x 28ft room with 9 ft ceiling. Im happy with the sound, But now i am being offered a reasonably priced 14 year old dynaudio evidence temptation, i have dreamed about this speaker since its launch, should i take the plunge? I realize the temptations and the 801d has different sound character, maybe the b&w has more solid and low bass, while the temptation might have better midrange and vocal clarity.

can anyone comment on this situation? Im losing sleep over this, maybe il just keep the b&w and have both? Which is crazy, and bot can be very very hard to move... 

Appreciate all response..
lecram
Still waiting for it to arrive, the anticipation of its arrival is getting harder by the day...
I just got my Confidence C1 Platimums and I'm blown away at how great they sound.  I listened to some music that's very trebly and had 0 fatigue after several hours of listening.  With the B&Ws I was already sensing it after 10 minutes at the shop, so to my ears at least the Esotar 2 is the best tweeter I've ever heard.   I haven't been able to optimize my setup (waiting on stands and main preamp to get fixed so temporarily in my bedroom on cheap stands) and I can already say I like them better than the B&Ws, Vienna Accoustics, and Dali speakers I auditioned - all of which were full-range and top-of-the-line.  The imaging is amazing as well - the speakers just disappear.

Can't imagine how good Temptations would sound!  hope you get them soon.
I got to hear my speakers for 4 months, and compared to my B&W 801D. I think its a nice step up in terms of overall sound quality. What really surprised me is that the bass response of the temptation in my room is much better, tighter, more solid without boomines. While the B&W 801 D sounded a bit boomy and thick in comparison. So now i understand the importance of speaker/room synergy. In the mids and highs, the temptations are a bit brighter overall so speaker cable matching and ampkifier matching is very very important.