Stay away from the nad

Yesterday the right channel on my NAD C356 went bad just three months after the warranty expired.  75% of the sound shifted to the left. Just out of curiosity, did anyone had a similar problem? I contacted an authorized service center and their estimate was $400.00???
I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING MADE BY NAD. GARBAGE BELONGS TO GARBAGE.
Anyhow, on Monday I will order Accuphase E-270 to put the end to the search for an Integrated amplifier.

djengan
I've found NAD to be Not Always Dependable. My T758 was bought as a refurbished, and 6 months out of warranty the DSP portion of the AM100 module failed. Thankfully my dealer had a used trade-in AM100 from a customer who updated to a newer version, and I got it a lot cheaper than the $400 price of a new one. To put $400 into a 1-1/2 year old $700 receiver would be a non-starter for me. I don't really trust this unit, but I'm stuck with it for a while.
I purchased a 3020 NAD in 1979.  It has moved across the country several times, lost a button,  has a cracked faceplate and sits in my garage -- it works flawlessly.  It has never failed.   It is regretful if newer NAD equipment has problems. 
Contact your dealer where you bought it from. Let he make an offer of service for you. I think it will work. Electronics die within one year is not normal. 
Accuphase is a big difference then NAD  
  Anyone know about the
NAD streamer.  I looked at it.  I Have no music servers
Yet. 
Everything breaks. Most items are programmed to puke within a week after warranty expires. They gotta have some kinda micro chip, they've been installing since the late 60's. At 71 years old, i've simply lost "the count" of things that have broken down on me. Six figure sports cars are definitely  one that's bitten me.... more than once. Boats "outboard motors" are the latest. Swapped out 3 older Mercs for 3 of the new Yamaha  Four Stroke V8 5.3L at $30,000+ each. Two of them have seen 3 trips already for some this and that. In my garage sits a NAD 30-- purchased late 60 to early 70's. {salty air} Never once have that pre/amp not performed once powered up. That amp's powered a dozen pair of speakers through the years. And I expect they'll continue for years to come. Calling something garbage simply because it failed, just don't fly anymore. The simple fact that everything breaks or fails is something you better get used to. [and to be able to suck it up and move on]