Isolation feet/cones for PS Audio NuWave DSD DAC

Hey all,

I am debating between Large DH Cones and Herbies Tenderfeet.
Anyone have experience specifically with this DAC?

Thanks!
itsikhefez
I'm using (3) Herbies Tenderfeet under my NuWave DSD DAC. Whatever footers you decide to use, I suggest using three rather than four due to the dimensions of the unit and to have minimal contact with the shelf.

On my Perfectwave transport I use 4 tall Tenderfeet with an Edensound damping weight over the transport.
My latest set up: DH Cones under a medium size 14x10 glass bowl filled with 20 lb of perfectly smooth glass microbeads, and on top of the glass mirobeads a 12" glass tile that supports a constrained layer damper and on top of that a small 6x6 aluminum slab. The aluminum slab has four super soft cryo’d steel springs on top that support a 6x6 glass tile which serves as the top plate. This whole "Woody the Woodpecker" iso stand isolates a portable Sony Walkman cassette player or a Sony Walkman CD Player. A Shun Mook Mpingo disc and a large DH Cone sit atop the large glass tile. Better safe than sorry.

@lowrider57  Thanks for the response. How did replacing the stock feet with the Tenderfeet influence your system?
You may also want to consider the footers that use ball bearing(s) in them. That is what i'm using under all my equipment currently. They replaced the DH ceramic cones. Although the DH cones are good, the bearing design presented a better stage & more detail, without the slight amount of haze (in the upper region) the cones were offering. 
Itsik, I placed the Herbies in the front corners and one in the rear. The sound is more defined, most noticeably in the low-end. I’m thinking about trying a damping weight on top, but it may not need it since the NuWave is pretty heavy for its size.

My components sit atop wood shelves, so the Herbies work for me providing vibration absorbtion. 3 cones may work well depending on the shelf or platform you have.