Acoustic treatment for side glass doors / please, need ideas.

Sadly, wife's home renovations forces me to move my audio system from the family room (not the best place anyway) to a small room but with side glass doors (sadly yes, BOTH sides). Room is small, 15"(L) x 10"(W) x 9"(H) . I was considering install drapes (maybe better, roller shades) because in that area cant have fixed solutions. I really need some advice here because this change can ruin my relax moments listening my records and having a glass of scotch.
Thanks in advance  
jorsan
I would be remiss if I didn’t put a plug in for crystals, which can be quite effective in dealing with vibration of glass doors and windows. 

Check out the Acoustimac website.  I believe I saw several products that might work for you.
Are  these glass sliders or doors?  Where in the room are they relative to your speakers/listening position? 
They are doors and run almost all the long walls. Basically I have 3 ft of wall then 9 ft of glass doors, and again other 3 ft of wall.  Front and back walls are regular, no glass. This is the same for both long walls.
Relative to speakers the glass doors starts about 1ft after the speakers (speakers are about 2ft from the front wall and 1ft from the sides).
Hope I explain it correctly for you to understand.
Listening position is about 8 ft from the speakers so basically I have the end of the doors by my side.