Anyone Using Crystals?

Are any members using crystals in their systems? If so, how are you using them to get good results?
sabai
Crystals can absolutely help you enjoy your system more if used properly.  I placed some on my wife's wrist and all negative anything throughout the entire house disappeared for an extended period.  Unfortunately, one does need to add to the crystal collection periodically to keep the effect going.
Many salutes, dissolved substances, are in a medium familiar to us all. In that medium they frequently spontaneously, or after some induction process, form crystals such as calcium phosphate, calcium oxalate, hippuric acid, ammonium bifurcate, and many others. I would suggest that medium be put to good use and applied extensively and regularly to all audio equipment to get the crystalline improvement effect  The medium is urine. BG  BBG
One imagines that the urine idea would match quite well with the toilet paper rolls idea over on the cable elevators thread. I had a sneaking suspicion it wouldn't be too long before this thread went into the toilet.
If you people who were with the scientists who developed .ruby lasers or quartz watches, lcd televisions or the quatz ocilator in your laptop or the crystal radios i made as a kid or the other uses of crystals and minerals we would be a lot worse off as a society.dont critisize what you dont understand. 

More to discover