Anyone Using Crystals?

Are any members using crystals in their systems? If so, how are you using them to get good results?
sabai
bojack
When I added crystals to my system, I totally noticed that its energy senators aligned (I am talking instantly here, man), and everything sounded so amazing and rad in tune with my energy centers, too. Crystals are right on with me...totally, really.

What about the energy congressmen?

Randy - I have no problem with your scepticism. I seek not to change your mind. But passing judgement on everyone's education was a bit much. As was the (not your) comment about God, suggesting that all beliefs are equal.

I probably won't even mess with crystals.. I'm too busy and highly sceptical..

But I keep an open mind only because I've been sceptical in the past and have changed my mind after experimentation and research. I have learned from my past experience..
Yes, not my remark and all religious beliefs are not equal.  For example, it is quite possible to believe that a deity has guided biological evolution (Teilhard de Chardin) or to own major astronomical observatories to peer back billions of years ot the early stages of the universe (as the Pope does).  OTOH, "quick" creationists are simply wrong in their belief that the universe is just a few thousand years old, whether they attempt to adopt a mantle of science or not.  Most do not understand what science is, or how it works.

re: education - I stand by my statement.

It is very difficult (maybe impossible) to be a well educated audiophile.  You would need a thorough grounding analog and digital electronics, acoustics, biology, perceptual (cognitive) psychology, and statistics.  I don't have all the above, but a typical liberal arts major is completely lost.

Worse is the propensity of liberal arts majors (esp. from elite universities) to believe that they can evaluate all technical matters with expertise, and that notion can do real damage (outside of hobbies).  One example was an anti-vaxer with an elite liberal arts degree who lived in Tiburon.  She was also rich which may have contributed to her problems.  IIRC, her child died.
Props to you @noromance for the apology. That's showing some strong character! I get your point though, but you probably could have stated it a bit differently or with more tact/subtlety​.
More to discover