Integrated Amplifier with the Good Bass and Extended Highs

Looking for an SS Integrated amplifier with the NAD's or Simaudio's deep bass but with the extended highs
for the PSB Synchrony speakers. I listened PSB with the Accuphase E-470 (which I shouldn't) and since then I can't find the right amplifier. I tried Belles Aria but I didn't like the bass.

djengan
New Anthem integrated amp, STR. 200w/8 ohm, 400w/4ohm, 550w/2 ohm
ARC Room correction, DAC and mm & mc phono on board. $4499.

https://www.anthemav.com/products-current/model=str-integrated-amplifier/page=overview

I have an older Anthem I225 Integrated Amp. It commands 225 watts into 8 ohms, very high voltage, current. I recently upgraded mine with Mundorf Capacitors. 

N
Wyred 4 Sound STI-500, or STI-1000. Hegel Rost, H80, H160, or H360. All very compelling solutions depending on budget 2-6k. 
@greginnh - I think he did like the Accuphase, but maybe not the $6000 price. I'm guessing he's searching for the sound he heard with the Accuphase, but at a lower cost. Correct djengan?
T+A Elektroakustic  PA2000R  or  PA2500R  or PA3000HV  or  PA3100HV..... May not be in your price range,  but even the lowest in model here has been compared to Pass Integrateds or the Hegel H360