HELP AFTER MY MODS, My tweeters are subdued and weak-

So I have a pair of Mirage M1 speakers, I changed the caps in the crossovers to Jantzen Superior Z (for the tweeters) and standard z for the mids and bass.

I also changed the internal cabling to Supra Classic 2.5.

First Impressions-  Not burned in yet
The highs are there but really recessed in the background. Theres a song I reference and it has a steel guitar solo, I can bearly hear it through the vocals because its seems recessed so far back.

SO HERES THE QUESTION- Is that a symptom of unburned in cables and or caps, or is that just what Supra cables give you?

When I changed the internal cabling a few years back on the same model speaker, I used DH LABS t14 Silver plated cable, This had the opposite effect, it was super bright and fast, but it smoothed out and the brightness relaxed, leaving a lot of detail but not so much your ears bled.

But here its the opposite, its dull on the top end and the vocals kind of take over and blur out the top end.

idahifi
Sean,  I see that you are going to purchase a meter... The one that  I posted is more of a general speaker builders tool.  It doesn't offer esr ratings,  but it will measure capacitors,  resistors and Inductors all 3. If you aren't worried about speaker design then you can purchase a simple cap meter.  Tim 
I was considering getting both, but I'm not sure if I should measure each cap or the circuit on the board when it comes to est
I was talking with a guy in Cali today Fritz from from Fritz speaker, and it came up, to just put a variable resistor in there and tweek it until it sounds right. I don't know I've got half a mind to just ditch the Tara's and find a cable that works with it.