Hearing is believing?........power cables.......

For anyone who is skeptical about the difference a high quality power cord can make in your high quality audio system........try it.......hearing is believing. About 10 years ago when I bought my first "entry level" hifi system (B&K amp/preamp, Canton speakers) my audio advisor dropped off a Tara Labs Prism power cord. He said just try it for a week and if you don't think it makes a difference just return it. I, like most unfamiliar with high quality cables, was skeptical.......how could a cable 1 meter long from the wall to my equipment make a difference? I put it on the power amp and yes I could definitely tell there was a more defined bass and overall clearer soundscape. I'm a musicians, so I figured maybe the "non audiophile" can't hear the difference. So my brother-in-law who is a bricklayer came over and we did a blind listening test. I randomly switched the Tara, sometimes trying to fool him......told him I switched but didn't........he could tell every time I used the Tara! So I was convinced that it was "wishful thinking on my part or particularly sensitive ears. If you don't think a great power cable can make a difference........take the challenge. Try one for a week and see (hear) for yourself!
128x128mikeelzeysguitarstudio
Subjectivity has its limits.
Not my definition of subjectivity.
Those claims ("unbelievable," "jaw-dropping," " incredible analog-like liquidity") influence others that show up here and cause them to make the same bad decisions about how to "upgrade" the quality of their (as clearthink says) Music Reproduction System.
From my experience, ones that want to save the world usually are the ones that need the biggest saving.
"The person who does understand history remains doomed to misinterpret it."

- the Lemma to Jorge Santayana
All that I will bother to say is that buying High Fidelity PCs is putting yourself on a slipery slope, but it is a great ride.