Recommendations on movie scenes for subwoofers

What dvd soundtracks are great for integrating a subwoofer into a home theater? Can you let me know the movie, scene, and what to listen for?

Thanks!
rfjaudio
Sumiko, the distributor of REL Subwoofers has a set up guide for subwoofers on their website.
http://www.sumikoaudio.net/rel/manuals/REL-SET-UP.doc

I've found it very informative and easy to understand. I'm not sure if it's the best for other sub manufactures, but its a good place to start. They do recommend track #4 on the "Sneakers" soundtrack (Columbia CK53146) because of its repetitive bass lines to make setup easier.

Hope this helps
I have a DTS demo DVD. It has clips from various movies, such as Hero, Master and Commander, Kill Bill Vol 2, and some others which I cannot remmeber. If you still want some more bass, get War of the World w/ Tom Cruise in it. When the first tripod machine emerged, I had to lower the vol. as dual subwoofers shook my room so much that I afraid the glass on my French door would not hold.
That's simple, go to your "Monsters Inc" DVD and look for the
chapter where Boo is crying and Mike and Sulley are doing everything possible to not only stop the crying but evade the
searchlights of the ominous helicopter. While the baby (Boo)
is crying there's an electrical current thing going on that
with the proper sub setup is frankly very hard to equal in the
sub-sonic frequencies. I'm using two SVS PB12-plus/2 subs, that's four 12" drivers and 900 watts per sub of electrical
sonic dyamite. This chapter close to reference level will set
off my ADT security system.