Thoughts on Plasma, LCD, DLP and which way to go

I am looking to purchase a Flat screen tv and wanted to get some thoughts on whcih way to go? I have looked at all 3 types. I would like to find out people's experience's with the different technologies?
johnmcfarland
Interestingly, if you go to ecoustics.com, the lead article, clickable on the upper left of the screen, is Top Ten HDTV myths or something similar, and covers some of the exact stuff we are talking about here. Its a reprint from the just released PC World Reviews
First of all if you can afford it the best picture is HD plasma hands down. The LCD is not as crisp and life like. The DLP are still projection and can't hold the tolerance at the edges of the screen. You can buy a monitor only. Forget all the TV crap unless you are hooking it up to an outside antenna. You don't need a tuner if you are using a sat. or cable box anyhow. HDMI is a plus, but most of the HD plasmas come with multiple connections. It all depends on your budget, the location of the set - can you fit a larger DLP projection set etc. If you want a great set on a budget and have the room go DLP projection. If you have space contraints the flat panel is more money, but space saving. I started with one 61" plasma monitor and now I have three in my house. No, not 61"'s, plasmas.
Fujitsu plasmas are more expensive than other brands, but I personally like the picture of their premium models. I think their processors do a very good job of avoiding motion artifacts, minimizing mosquito noise, and minimizing other picture anomalies. They are also right near the top when it comes to black level/shadow detail. Color accuracy is not bad (I prefer the Panasonic), when using just the basic controls, and becomes very good when professionally adjusted.

To me, they are worth the premium over other brands, but others might not think the difference is worth the price.
I visited the B&O store in Portland, OR - that has to be the best plasma I've seen in terms of both hi-def and DVD. I think it was $20K for 55" and $10K for 42". The HT and music system was pretty mediocre for $20K.