Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Woogie59, You read my last post to you?, your system is good enough to hear the big performance difference between the two cable's at 300 hrs. 
Audiolabyrinth,

Thankyou for your advice but I’m not sure if I agree with your burn in statement.

These are well broken in used cables, a number of years old and heavy used.

In my experience, and I have had many used cables over the years, none have sounded any different from the day they were first in place.

New cables, yes, there is some improvement over time, the so called burn-in period.

That’s not to say you are wrong, it’s just not been my experience.
If it changes for the better after 300hrs then I will stand corrected and post my endorsement.

I also stand by my evaluation of the Gold v 0.8. Don’t get me wrong, the Gold is good, but not two to three times as good against the 0.8 Ex with HFX in most systems.

I have used both in my second system, retail approx. $18K. Gold is the better performer but the 0.8 Ex with HFX performs very well when comparing their cost. The real difference is heard in my main system which I have described before. Then the extra cost the Gold is well worth it.

If you have the money, great, the choice is the Gold but I would buy better components first using the cost differential.
Post removed 
Post removed