Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Woogie59, After painful extensive testing many various tweak's,  The best match for the zero gold interconnect's sound stage is useing a furutech gtx-rhodium or furutech ncf gtx-rhodium outlet's,  however,  just use one on whatever you are connecting the zero gold interconnect to,  in my case,  it was my digital player,  the zero gold interconnect has a wonderful sound stage, but it is a bit recessed in front,  the furutech gtx-rhodium outlet's take 500 hrs of burn in,  this gives you the proper front while retaining the depth of the sound staging,  modifies all the attributes of the cable,  incredible mid-range and bass with dynamic sound scale that is rather startling,  also running dedicated power cables in your wall is a help as well,  especially on your amplifier,  I would never use an amplifier on anything other than straight to the wall, what you get for around  $250.00 u.s.d. with the furutech gtx-rhodium outlet's is like a component change,  yes, it's that much of an improvement,  cheers 
Post removed 
Unfortunately none of the major brands manufacture a AU compliant wall socket.  The US, UK and Europe sockets are not compliant for use in Australia.

Our voltage is offically 230v(was 240v) but of course that fluctuates up and down(more around 240v old level).  The use of a device to filter/regulate/re-generate at a constant voltage is thus critical to protect expensive components.

In my case I have found that the P10 has had a positive performance effect for all my components compared to direct connection via the wall socket(my Ref75SE amp included).

I wish the manufacturers would make a AU compliant wall socket but I suspect the market is just too small for it to be viable. 
The Zero Gold interconnects have arrived.

Replaced 0.8 with HFX from CD to Preamp.

Preliminary listening results are very positive.  An increase in definition, a fuller richer sound.  

Then tried Gold from Speaker Crossover(my speakers have a powered external crossover) to amp(replacing 0.8 ISM onboard) and 0.8 with HFX on everything else.

Also an improvement but not as good as the first iteration above.

Now how do they compare to the 0.8 with HFX/ISM on Board?

I think the 0.8 is a great cable for the money.  The Gold is superior but is it 2 to 3 x times superior(price on the used cable market)?

In my opinion it all depends on your system.

The 0.8 is very comparable to the Gold on a value basis when you are looking at the level of systems most people have.

Yes the Gold will yield better results but in my opinion not 2 to 3 x better over the 0.8 on a such systems.

The benefits of such high end cables really start to flow which using high end systems.

I have fairly high end equipment so this is a natural progression for me.

I think you would be better off investing in better components first and using the 0.8. You won't be disappointed.

To reap the benefits of the Gold I will need to replace all my interconnects in the chain with Gold but this first step has been a good one.

Post removed