Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Post removed 
"Hi zephyr24069, I enjoyed reading your post,  informative,  I once used the One speaker cable's for bi-cableing myself,  in my opinion and experience,  I found running the Omega jumper 10" cable's to sound hugely better in every way than bi-cableing 8ft or 6ft speaker cable's,  at the time I bought the Omega jumper's-speaker cable's,  they were special order and was the flagship of the small cable's for this application,  they are made exactly like the Omega gold speaker cable's,  just smaller in diameter,  now, they are second in the line up,  the new flagship jumper cable is the new Evolution."

Are you saying you ran a 10" set of jumpers in place of a full pair of speaker cables Keith?
Also,...with Tara the main benefit gained via upgrades, particularly in speaker cables always was gains in the sheer number of Tara's rectangular conductors (a good thing);  if the jumpers are made 'exactly like the Omega Gold full speaker cables, how are they smaller in diameter? Did they cut down on the number of conductors or is the geometry of the cable different?   Thanks!
Post removed