low power tube amp

I am purchasing some new speakers. The manufacturer recommends 40w-200w for the speakers.

I am using a low power 20wpc Class A SET amp.  I worry that the low wattage may damage the speakers.

Is my concern valid?  I heard tube amp wattage is not the same as solid state.  Can someone clarify?

thanks in advance
128x128klee123
Klee123,
I’m unfamiliar with this double tetrode tube. I’m aware of the company Finale Audio and they have an established and good reputation. This particular amplifier seems to be an all out effort toward high quality. I get the feeling that this is a very good amplifier design. I suspected it’d have "some" NFB as tetrode/pentodes aren’t quite as linear as pure triode tubes. I hope you can hear  the pairing, it could be really good! I like their attention placed on high quality transformers and chokes, always a good sign.😊
Charles
Klee123,
If the Focal  speakers don't work out you should really consider looking at more efficient and easy to drive speakers.  I think that this 829 SEP  amplifier you have is special.  The right speaker match would allow the amplifier to shine to its full capability. 
Charles 
yes, i also think the 829 amp is something special.
It had a great review by wall of sound in canada.

I compared it side by side with simaudio moon's flagship integrated amp, and the difference was not even subtle. The 829 had texture and detail way beyond simaudio's
I would ask your amplifier builder once you narrow down your speaker selection as you have a unicorn for an amplifier.   I would also ask him how he built at kt88 SET amplifier. In my 35 years of owning various tube gear have never seen a KT88 SET.   Would definitely audition amplifier and speakers hooked up together.   Power needs are gonna be dependent on material, room size, volume levels etc.   Most likely you have a SEP (pentode not triode) amplifier.