Integrated Amp Suggestions for Dynaudio Contour 3.4LE

Just bought a floor model of these speakers at a good price. I currently have an NAD M3 Dual Mono integrated and would love to hear how I could do better. Any thoughts on what integrated would best pair with these speakers?

One other twist. I also own the Magnepan 1.7's. It would be great if I had an integrated amp that would sound great with both speakers. That may be a tall order and I am mainly concerned about driving the Dynaudios but just thought I would throw it out there.

Many thanks

Ag insider logo xs@2xpuppyt
Really appreciate all of the feedback. I am new to this forum and am blown away by how helpful everyone has been. It occurred to me I never indicated what other components I'm using or the types of music I listen to. Not sure it changes any of the recommendations but here goes:

In addition to the NAD M2 Dual Mono Integrated Amp:
Bryston BDA-2 DAC
Bryston BCD-2 CD player
Bryston BDP-2 Digital Player
Rega RP3 Turntable
Sonos Connect
Nordost Flatline Gold speaker cable

My musical tastes are rock, folk/country rock, acoustic, Americana and some R&B.  Jazz, classical and reggae just a little bit.

Thanks again,

Puppyt

Very fun times Puppyt. I run my Dyns with a Hegel H200 and am very pleased. One other suggestion would be to pick up a pair of Blue Heaven LS to replace your Flatline Gold’s. Not a large expenditure but IMHO, it would be worth the money to pair your new amp with some current cables. Best of luck.
Not sure about how it would do on the Dynaudios, but I have a set of Magnapan 1.7s that I'm now driving with a Rouge, Cronus Mag II and it sounds very nice. 
Good Luck,
Jim
Thanks cbrehm. Was thinking the cables needed upgrading.

jhills, do you run a subwoofer with the 1.7's? I also forgot to mention I have a Martin Logan sub. Been trying to get it dialed in with the Maggies