Entry Level Interconnect Reccomendations

Hello all,

I wanted to come here to ask you guys’ advice on some interconnects. This is my system:

Spica TC50 speakers
2x M&K VX-7 II subwoofers
Emotiva XDA-2 digital preamp
Adcom GFA-545 amplifier
Harrison Labs PFMod crossover (soon to be replaced by MiniDSP)

I connect my Emotiva to my crossover via RCA male>male adapter, for the best quality. This means I have only 1 interconnect in my entire system (crossover to the amplifier). I have been using these basic Acoustic Research RCA cables. A friend lent me his Aural Thrills and Tara Labs interconnects and I heard a pretty significant difference when replacing my AR cables with them.

So I now plan to buy my own interconnects, and I wanted to come here for your suggestions. Here are some options I’ve come up with, but feel free to add more:

Cardas Crosslink
Audioquest Diamondback
Audioquest King Cobra (same price as Diamondback right now)
Audioquest Colorado (under $175 right now)
Nordost White Lighting (slightly out of budget, but I can pull it off)
DIY DH Labs Pro Studio
DIY VH Audio Silver Interconnects
Edit: Wireworld Equinox 7

I’d like to keep it under $150USD for 1.0M pair.

Again, if there are any other suitable options, feel free to add them. The above list is just some un-educated guesses I threw out there.

Thanks so much!

128x128ocinn
A couple of excellent entry level cables not mentioned earlier are:

Signal Cable: Analog One, Analog Two. They are both OFC cables that really punch way above their price point (Analog One $36+/pr, Two $49+). For your budget, IMO, they would be a must audition with your system. The price includes the RCA terminations, with the Two's having an upgrade option for an extra $40. They have a silver version for more. 
http://signalcable.com/analog_interconnects.html

Audio Art Cable: IC3 Classic $80/pr. Another OFC cable. Similar story regarding your budget, IMO, a must audition. Darren Hovsepian from DH Labs was a consultant in the design.  
http://www.audioartcable.com/Articles.asp?ID=133

Both companies are direct sales with 30-day money back trial policy.  Both offer many options on cable length. For what it's worth, I believe they are or were Stereophile recommended.

If this is not too late, hope this helps. Perhaps someone else can also benefit. 
<Purist Dealer disclaimer>

The Purist Vesta interconnect should be on your list to evaluate...  :-)  The most "real" sounding cables for 30+ years

@yping 

They are $230 USD. A little out of my price range. Thanks for the link though!
Thanks a lot spenrock. I already bought a pair of Cerious Technologies Graphene Extremes, which are supposed to be excellent.

Over time, I plan to experiment with more IC's, and both of those seem excellent, so I'll keep them in mind. I like the look of the silver SignalCables.