Who is you go to for top quality vinyl

I use to buy so many Japaneese and German  pressings locally when i was a younger man.
Now I only see them shipped from japan for crazy shipping prices on ebay(and weeks away ),
I hear all the great recommendations on specific labeled vinyl or mixes.I know its a collection, but where is your go too.
Thanks
128x128oleschool
I like Acoustic Sounds for new pressings and have bought many.  But for used original Japanese pressings, I have found them to easily be twice as high as what I have scored at records shops/shows.  And again, you can't inspect a used record off the internet. 

I agree I had many! They were destroyed in a house fire so in reality I am rebuilding 30yrs work all over again.I live in the mtns far away from the big city now.lol    So online is the only real option for me( the used records stores of which there are two within 2hrs are well lack luster and there vinyl always lets me down with conditon  ,although i do make it down to San Fransico occasionally.

I know this is unpractical advice, but if you can make the trip to Japan, you will be overjoyed and thrilled!  As one who is particularly addicted to visiting Japan (I've been there 13 times!), I can highly recommend making the journey.  If you are particularly fond of Japanese pressings, that will just add some icing to the cake.  My two favorite shops for records in Tokyo are HMV Record Shop in the Shibuya Neighborhood and Discunion Music, which has several locations, but I've had great luck in the Shinjuku branch.

I was there once with my mom, on a vacation, dragging her to a boring record shop.  She asked me how she could help.  I told her to just browse, and see if she could find anything I may like.  She came back 30 minutes later with Prince Purple Rain and Dire Straits Brothers In Arms, both Japanese versions, both in perfect condition.  Shot got a gold star for the day!!

If you have not been there, I would add Japan to the list of possible 2 week vacation locations.  Tokyo & Kyoto are magical places with outstanding food and culture, and an adventure for the senses.