Thoughts on my current system

Good evening all,

I am in the process of moving in the next couple of months and might be making some changes to my current system.  Any thoughts and or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.  

System is as follows:

Amp: Aragon 8008 mk 2.....I do have an Parasound Halo A21 that is sitting in a closet.  Basically brand new
Pre amp: Audio Research LS17 se 
Source: Cary CDP 1 cd player
Speakers: Sonus Faber Venere 3.0
Wattgate 381 outlet
Speaker cables: Acoustic Zen Satori Shotgun
Interconnects: Acoustic Zen Matrix Ref mk.ii XLR 
Shunyata PS8/Defender with Zitron Alpha HC 20amp
Shunyata Zitron Viper for source
JPS Labs Pac Black for Amp & Pre amp

Everything is plugged into the PS8 including the Amp. 

Thank you in advance. 

adiorio
Make sure you have at least one if not two dedicated 20 amp power runs from your electrical box going to some nice outlets (I use Porter Ports).  Use a wiremold power strip L10320 for everything to plug into, including preamp, into one plug outlet and amp into second outlet directly if one line.  Also you might try some Volex power cables 17504 10 B1 that are not shielded.  My Mogami RCAs have minimal shielding and my Mogami speaker cables have none.  I might try some Clear Day RCAs that are not shielded one of these days.  Check out my system info and let me know if you have any questions.  I think my system has a tube-like sound to it but it is not soft, and my SS Audio Refinement / YBA gear sounded more tube-like than a Rouge Cronus Magnum or a Vista Audio i34.
Thank for your the detail.  I'm in a shared residence/apartment so I have not been able to introduce a dedicated line.  One of the reasons I use the Shunyata PS8 along with defender because of the garbage on the lines.  Where I'm moving to I will not have this issue and will have dedicated 20 amp lines.         
It really helps to bypass that power conditioner (trust me, I’ve tried) and with minimal / no shielding it gets better. Those Volex power cables I recommend are cheap also.
Thanks sbrownnw.  Have you tried the Shunyata products?  Any experience with the Amps that I own? 
Sorry, no to both.  I have tried PS Audio Conditioners.  The Audio Refinement (YBA) line gets high praise here.