Has anyone heard the new North American products preamp and amp?

The new versions are called X-10s and the amp is on its third version or Mark III. This truly provides holograph imagine unlike anything I've heard before. On symphonic orchestras, one can hear the first violins. I have never heard an amp sound this precise.

In reality, I doubt if any amplifier can rival it. I certainly have never heard any that do so. Every album is so involving.

The preamp has yet to get a remote but is nevertheless, quite striking.
tbg
cashcamp, Congrats Brian. I cannot imagine you not being absolutely thrilled with the Mk III AMP. I believe one could pay 10 times this amount and not get what this amp can do.
It takes more time than I liked to get my MK III but I am so happy I got it.
Roger is a one man company so I would not be surprised at 8-10 weeks delivery time. 
Fabulous amp! I recommend Synergistic Research SR Black fuses for the amp, as well as Star Sound Technologies, Rhythm platform and High Fidelity Cables.

Mark III has a very long break in time, maybe 700 hours, but will sound intriguing right away and darn good in a week or less, and get much more refined from there.
My system has been gifted with a number of major refinements of late.
Key to this is my MK III Amp!
"servant" said on page one that he has the amp and pre but has never heard them..?
Now this makes sense as there is no detectable coloration, not even an audio system now, Just Music!!
Folks are beyond helpful words to describe, using terms like, frackin’ ridiculous, sic, stupid good, impossible, beyond belief etc.
How does that help? ;-)
I listened to Joni Mitchell’s “Blue" (1971) and Dylan’s "Blood on the Tracks” (197?) last night and felt the emotion. Got misty.
Although only copies of my old CD’s, I was having trouble at times distinguishing from real.
I’ve finally got to the point of sound where it tricks the mind into perceiving reality. The holy grail of music!!
so.... pretty good then. ;-)
FYI- my CD's are converted to 4X DSD.

Hi Ddraudt,

Thanks for the review. May I ask what CD player and DAC you are using?

Brian