Jadis JA30 Mk2, how great???

The new Jadis JA30 Mk2 is now on my radar. Does anyone here have any experience with this amp...thoughts?

Would seem to be in the sweet spot of the Jadis line.
128x128daveyf
butler, the usual lead time is 6-8 weeks since they are all built per order. They do come on a pallet.

I personally like KT150 so much that I would not even care to experiment. Especially after we had new CAT JL7 amps at AXPONA with the similar stunning results. As you probably know, Ken Stevens would not have bothered otherwise. I find them even better then the original Genalex KT88 that I used to have on several occasions. As far as balanced inputs, I would highly recommend pairing JA30 MKii with a Jadis pre or the CAT SL1- both single ended.  The synergy is truly magical. 
Let me know when you would like to visit, I would be happy to demo the amps for you. 
So George is it true on the silver faceplate? If so is there a picture of that somewhere? I think I might prefer it?
gwalt, take a look here, best pics I've seen: http://www.jadis-electronics.com/documents/28/jadis_dpmc_js_ja120_french_connection.pdf

George, not sure how much the Cat pre is, but I really like the Audio Research REF 6 which I've auditioned a couple of times.  Of course, don't know if/how ARC & Jadis get along with each other, was thinking about posting that question here (guess I just did).  Otherwise, just started reading about the newer Jadis PRE1, which is in my price range......any comments on this one?
Hi gwalt,
I visited Axpona in April this year and the Jadis room was one of the very best I heard at that show. Music yes,  hifi no. Its presentation was natural and emotionally engaging. Clearly the Jadis impressed you as well. 
Do you find it as natural and realistic as your Border Patrol amplifiers during this audition? 
Charles, 
Butler, Audio research Ref 6 is $14000, if I am not mistaken. The compatible preamp in Jadis line would be JPS2 for $14900 which is basically a line stage version of the venerable JP80 with an extra CD input tube. CAT SL1 Renaissance line stage is $9990 and $11990 with phono that beats any Audio Research stand alone phono stage. Power supply of Audio Research does not hold a chance against massive outboard power supplies of Jadis and CAT. You might have to go to the Ref Anniversary and pay a fortune for it.
And then there is sound..........ARC has a totally different sound philosophy - I will have to hear it to have an opinion about the synergy with JA30.
PRE1 was designed for use with PA100 amp and is not in the level of JPS2 or CAT. I will have to find out about silver plates.

Charles, Jadis room was ours. I am glad you enjoyed it as much as we did! Music vs Hi Fi is a battle we fight all the time:)

George