Help! My system is very bright it hurts my ear

Anyone..help...Here is my system listed...I'm new to audio...cd is raysonic 128 with 2 amperex gold pin 2 EH (6922)...golden audio se40 with 6 of JJ 6l6gc..Macintosh c40 pre.amp..new Aragon 8008...n pair with quad 22l2..here is the hook up, I hook up golden audio to high n mid and hook up Aragon for base...I have tried different speaker like Gallo 3.1 n monitor s8i but still too bright..is just too bright...any help please?????  Oh..forgot the system is in living room with 20' ceiling, could it be acoustic issue or pair issue, tube, amp, speaker....help please?????
fatgosil
As you can see , it could be several things. Since you're new, the best advise is read here is to simplify your system. Start with one amp and see how it goes. Then the other. The thing with running 2 different amps is you need to make sure the gain in each amp is the same. Very important. If the gain in the amp running the tweeter side is more than the amp running the bass side then naturally the balance between the high and low frequencies is going to gavor the higher side.... resulting in bright sounding system. Carpet is another factor. Lay a rug if now carpet. Lots od windows could be issue. Anyway, simplify your system and then tweak it as you gain experience.  HAVE FUN 
I know my quad 22l2 is kinda bright....I was thinking buy a new pair of the new elac uf5...any comment...or should I...pretty good rating n review
... didn't see anything about how far away from the speakers you are listening... are speakers tilted in/focused on listener?... are speakers level or tilted up/down?, and level side to side? is this brightness when you are sitting ( what is your ear height in relation to the tweeter height?), standing, moving around in the room - or at all times? When sitting - is there anything behind you or is it open?... I don't think your problem is an equipment issue (except for the weirdness of the bi-amping with your speakers) since you've done some swap-outs...