Anyone familier with Fuselier speakers?

I had the good fortune of finding a pair of 8-3D Fuselier
speakers at an estate sale. After breaking them in, I found
them to be the most natural sounding speakers I have had the pleasure of listening to. They are large three way monitors with Dynaudio drivers.If anyone has owned or has any additional information about these speakers, I would appreciate your comments.
tan43
I was fortunate enough to know John as well have lost contact would love to speak with him I own the following models 5. 9. And basic8 all STILL more than competitive with 2 pairs of big buck speakers from different manufactures anyone that has had the pleasure of listening to any of johns speakers would agree with the following assessment They Just Sound Like 'Music !
Still glad folks are happy with their Fuselier Speakers. I’ve still got mine, from (Fat) Julian’s Audio when he was in The Prado on Roswell Rd. They were hand made, bought from from Fat Julian in 1984. They were some of the first speakers John Fuselier made as they have no marks on them indicating they are Fuselier 2 as Julian marked on the invoice. They were considered bookshelf speakers, 14" H x 9" W x 12" D but Julian sold me some stands for them. Just reposting this, since perhaps folks did not see my original post.

Does anyone remember Belles equipment? Julian sold that brand to me also with my system. Primo!!
whiteint,

Not only do I remember Belles, I am a dealer for David Belle’s current company Power Modules INC. All still 100% David Belles designed and built. Google Power Modules Inc. Belles and see theiur offerings.
David is an underappreciated designer and IMHO his Statement products will hang with anything out there under $50,000.

Mike
I knew John in the late 60's and early 70's when he flew.  He built a set of speakers, including the cases, for my husband and me, sometime in the early 70's!  I remember that he came to our apartment and set them up for us.  As he left, he drawled in that classic NOLA accent......" Well, you guys gonna' have the loudest most un-distorted music on the planet!"  He was so sweet and unassuming....really innocent, in a way.  One day, when I was VERY pregnant, in the summer of 1973,  he came to the door and invited me for a ride in his new car.  It was a banana yellow Panatera(not sure of how to spell it). I climbed in with a lot of help, and off we went!  I don't believe that car was meant to go less than 100 mph, but he was careful with me.  I held onto the seat for dear life and when we finished our 30 minute ride on the south expressway,  he leaned over and said "Sorta' rides like a buckboard, doesn't it?"  Sorry, folks....my ex got the speakers in the divorce!

Just for kicks and to help anyone...I live in the Roswell, GA area where Julian's Audio moved eventually; late 80's early 90's.  Because of that, I have many friends owning Fuselier speakers as do I.  What some of us have been able to do in the last couple of years is to find brand new "old stock" drivers to replace and rebuild our Fuseliers essentially making them new again. And this is done with the help of Benny Amina of Modular Electronics in Roswell, GA.  As noted in my previous post which is now 12 years old, Benny has the circuit diagrams and actually built the last few Fuselier speakers with Julian.  (Benny built me a pair of true Bookshelf speakers leveraging John's circuitry for my girlfrend and used the same cabinet builder that John used in AL.  They were/are unbelievable although Benny said he would never do that again - lost money.)   He is still in business.  What a treasure to have this resource.  So, to be able to have a "new" pair of 1992 Fuselier 3.8E (41" H x 13 1/2" D x 11" W) with the ability to access studio level resolution music files (Tidal) is a wonder.  So the message is, if you have older Fuseliers and look long and hard enough, they can be resurrected.  Every time I sit down for thirty minutes to listen to them, three hours later I am still truly amazed!