Has anyone heard the new North American products preamp and amp?

The new versions are called X-10s and the amp is on its third version or Mark III. This truly provides holograph imagine unlike anything I've heard before. On symphonic orchestras, one can hear the first violins. I have never heard an amp sound this precise.

In reality, I doubt if any amplifier can rival it. I certainly have never heard any that do so. Every album is so involving.

The preamp has yet to get a remote but is nevertheless, quite striking.
tbg
Roger, do you have a means of measuring this phenomena?

I had to create a device that was dead quiet and begins tracking at 0.07 nano volts. The quantum reference thread used to detect velocity has an extremely high Z. (90+ gig). The velocity control system is driven directly from this process which squeezes the signal [gauge] into a virtual plasma. The plasma is also high Z. The thread is then combined with the signal at the plasma level to ensure impedance matching.The signal is suspended this way so the auto focus circuitry can fully dominate the signal velocity while preventing it from "touching" the surrounding template and support circuitry. This keeps contamination out of the signal.

The velocity control system is a twin running shift generator (red shift - blue shift) which is held to a servo neutral point under tremendous pressure.
Once detected, extremely tiny amounts of signal velocity are met with a counter measure (injected into the plasma) of greater than 700 db in real time.
700db? I’m sure you must realize how improbable this statement is, so I’m sure this is a typo. What did you really mean?

atmasphere

700db? I'm sure you must realize how improbable this statement is, so I'm sure this is a typo. What did you really mean.  
It is not a typo.  Seven hundred decibels.

I have been busy developing RAW amplification in that range with the help of quantum physics to remove anything that causes instability. That was not easy.

The signal current is down converted in thickness so it can be combined with the quantum thread. The reaction that takes place at that level results in a massive signal (output) that contains the exact velocity of the streaming audio signal.

When combined with the sensitivity of the shift generators it is closer to 800 db. It all happens in a single point that is housed in a Faraday cage and buried in pure copper.

This is why it has resolution of biblical proportions.

Roger

800db?? Lesse... 700 db is 10 to the 35th power or so... 800 db is 10 to the 40th power. Obviously the statement is ridiculous.

No wonder you don't have a means of measurement.

Now the problem here of course if that you have a circuit that can do the process, but no means of measurement, as nothing exists that can deal with numbers that small. Imagine a voltage that is 0. followed with 39 zeros after the dot before we see any significant digits and we see right away that no instrumentation anywhere in the world is that sensitive.

I hope the contradiction is obvious and not lost on anyone?

Occam's Razor says there is a much simpler explanation.

Roger, it might be that you have build some equipment that sounds good, and that being the case there is no reason to concoct these stories. Just let the qualities of the gear stand on its own. Other people's testimony is always far better than that of the manufacturer! OTOH, when you make comments like this, credibility suffers (to say the least) when read by people that went to school. The more you try to explain it, the deeper the hole you have dug yourself into.

atmasphere, since I started this thread making exactly your main point, namely let this amp prove itself, as it has with all the first adopters, you are the point who is digging a hole for yourself, as you have no credence in discussing how it works. I think Roger is telling critics like you far too much. I personally have no use for EEs as that field has greatly regimented positions that we know everything. The best amp and preamps are not by EEs. Mainly those well versed by the US military training in electronics dominate the innovators. 

I do agree with you that Roger should let you guys die on the vine. When more people hear these units, no erstwhile credentials will give any of you, credence in its merits.
Hey, you can’t have it both ways. If Roger enjoys doing it and wants to discuss it that’s actually what audio forums are for, no? Nothing like new technology to stimulate the old brain cells my granddaddy used to say. Now that the cat is out of the bag I say let’s go for it, and carry on the discussion. So far you guys are giving us the old Mutt and Jeff routine, one says go, the other says stop. I’d be interested in details of the quantum mechanics involved. So far I only see the name quantum mechanics dropped, as it were. Let's talk turkey.

cheers,

Geoff Kait
Machina Dynamica
No Goats No Glory