Do you think audiophiles are the most gullible hobbyists

They seem to fall for anything. I have had other hobbies before and people seem to be more sensible. What is it about Audiophiles that makes them so gullible?

taters
Post removed 
I suspect gentle readers here are capable of deciding who’s actually doing all the squealing like a pig. But getting back to the original question as to whether audiophiles are the most gullible folks around, I suggest if an audiophile suspects foul play or suspects someone is taking advantage of him, or is feeling a little naive and vulnerable Lol perhaps with the cost of electronics or cables or the efficacy of some new high tech widget, who knows, then it’s incumbent on that person to satisfy his skepticism and curiosity and head to the library or go on line, Google is your friend. Sometimes the most difficult question can be answered rather rapidly. Of course the impossibly difficult questions take a little bit longer. Lol

You're a phony Geoff and so are your products.
Magic Pebbles, Colored Dots, Teleportation Tweaks. 
Seriously?
End of lesson. 

Fortunately I’ve never been one to pay much attention to angry foaming at the mouth wannabees. Now it really is the end of the discussion.

Or is it? I'm betting there will be more whining and bleating.
I visit Switzerland every year. I have yet to see a "happy" Swiss citizen. Try greeting a Swiss stranger with a smile. No eye contact whatsoever, and the greeter is treated as if invisible. I would not live in Switzerland if it were given to me.