Cleveland, OH

Anyone in the NE Ohio area that are still stalwart 2 channelers?
How about those of you who got rid of their stereo gear to go HT
only to regret it. Are you out there? COMMENTS
mosfetti
Aaron/Aroc,thanks for the vote of confidence.I do try to help those who have been bitten by this audio-bug.
Gregmorris, Are you/were you originally from Brecksville?

If I can be of assistance in the local area-give me a shout.
Sincerely,Tom Quayle/Tpsonic
Hi,all
I live in an eastern suburb[orange] and was wondering if anyone would be available to spend a short time listening to my modest system and help me decide between upgrading a cdp or preamp. Please email off list [email protected]
I do not have a lot of free time but I am sure we can work something out. Thanks, Larry
system: aragon 4004mk2-amp
aragon 24k-pre
arcam 5 plus-cd
altec iconic horn speakers
Well, I am going to have some down time after the first of the year and would like to get this idea moving. Are there any suggestions for this club?
I would like to meet some others to demo gear to learn in first person. I have tried to read as much as possible, now It is time to listen. I would also like to get opinions of others on my modest system. I plan on meeting with Chad next month, maybe we can set up a meet and greet.

We have talked about this long enough, lets get this moving.
great idea. not sure where you guys are at exactly. im in avon lake ohio. far west side of cleveland. let me know what your thinking.
I will be in Avon on the first for a Wedding. Have been there often.

I think we need to pick a date in January with a location and see who can make it. Any weekend in January save the 1st is good for me.
I know there is a guy in Euclid that was interested and another in Hinkley.