Cleveland, OH

Anyone in the NE Ohio area that are still stalwart 2 channelers?
How about those of you who got rid of their stereo gear to go HT
only to regret it. Are you out there? COMMENTS
mosfetti
Count me in. I'll be moving from Cleveland to Parma in two weeks. I'll like to get together and hear some different setups. I'm especially interested in high-sensitivity/high-efficiency set-ups, low power, single driver, horns, etc. I'm a panel-head and would like to hear something different! Though I would really like to hear any setup. I'd like to get some ideas on a possible new direction in which to takemy system. Shoot me an email through the audiogon system. Thanks.

Aaron
Parma, OH
Hi......Glad to hear from you if you would like to give me a call.....330-783-3072...my name is Tim..thank you.
im in west side of cleveland. cant' believe how bad cleveland is when it comes to audio. audiocraft yeah theres a store thats withit. that place sucks. i can't believe that is the best store in cleveland. whats the problem here. why arn't there more choices. i know we have Play It again Sams . which he is good but we need to have more when it comes to brand new stuff. stuff that is in stock ready to go and hear. i have yet to be able to go anywhere in cleveland to hear what a 300b amp sounds like. thats how bad it is.
sorry for going off but something needs to be done.
Well, You will find some rude associates in Strongsville Audivisions, and also some Logans, B&W and Tara Labs products, Dynaudio is represented only by autoproducts on Miles Rd. That is pretty much it! I've had to travel Toledo, Washington, Richmond to audition. It is especially sorry as we are the home of the Cleveland Orchestra (they crave now for money too, selling tickets for 30% of the cost). The world has changed, but!!!! It is also good side to it. Because only the true music lovers - purists in a good sense, will stay. I'm "neverendingly" putting my system together and will be glad to talk about the music and equipment. Willoughby, OH
I am from Cleve but now live south of Youngstown, I agree about Audiovisions...bought some Rotel and B&W equipment, had a service issue and was talked too like a 2 year old, I had to call Rotel direct to get a person who actually knew what he was talking about, and was smart enought to listen..anyway thats my Audio-Visions experience.