Sacramento, California

We have a variety of systems built around both planar and coil speakers. We are helpful, friendly, and informal. Please feel free to email me if interested.
muralman1
Thanks for the input guys. I bought the Triton from an A-goner so considering the price, it'll be a keeper in some shape or form for now. And considering what many are saying, it'll be nice if it's a 'keep for life' kind of audio equipment.
I'll let you know how my speaker search is going.
And no bi-amping for me. Don't need the hassle.
Muralman1; We're trying to buy my mom a house down the street. She's determined (84yrs old) to stay independent!
Again, thanks for the offer to listen to your system. I'll get back to you soon as I can.
Hey, Deltatrippers, please check out the La Fuentes restaurant at 99 and Elk Grove for me. I can't drive, and am wondering what might have happened to my murals. There were three big ones and a smaller one too.
Muralman1; will do. My wife and I use to frequent that restaurant. It's been about a year and a half. They had great chili verde. Wondering why we quite going. I'll let you know.
I painted

a Central Mexico high peak that has a Christian church on top of a Native American temple.

A view of a hidden temple in the Yucatan Peninsula.

A Macaw parrot I imaged at the Sacramento Zoo.

A hacienda veranda looking out at out buildings and planted fields.

Banana trees growing out of big clay pots, and a stone arch.
Hi All, Noob here in Sacramento, do any of you recommend a good audio or vintage radio shop in the area to replace a burnt out transformer on a tube headphone amp and even make mods to make it better. It's a Chinese 631P tube headphone amp, I've had it for about 6 years until recently the main 120v transformer decided to belly up.