Burlington, VT - Any interest in starting a club?

I've always been curious about how many Agon visitors are in Vermont. That said, who are you, where are you, and would you be interested in starting a local audiophile society? It can make this hobby a hell of a lot more fun. And hey, we've even been blessed with a new hifi shop (on Church St).

Cheers,

Neil
128x128lneilb
Did he work for the burlington store? If yes then i did not know him, a lil before my time, there was a Mark that worked down in the NH store that I met a few times good guy. i worked there from dec of this past year up until march then shortly after the shop closed down. The Rutland store has reopened under new name and ownership, if you're familiar with the old crew well then you'll know Bruce and Frank and they're still down there doing the thing. Anywho i think once or twice a month for meetings at some ones place or a said location. i def could use some hands and ears on guidance as to what would be wise choises for investments of what little cash i do have and also to get that last little bit out of what i currently have
Hi fellow vermont audiophiles I live in wardsboro VT. I know the member who lives in newfane. Hi Ralph. Anyhow I think it would be a great Idea to start some kind of club. I would like to someday open up a high end shop around here, but I do not think it would spark much interest. Most vermonters do not want to spend $5k on an amp. Ralph from newfane has a little used audio shop in brattleboro VT. Which I think is an excellent Idea, because this area has zip for audio equipment. Maybe we can start some kind of website and communicate with that, possibly even plan a trip to a ces show or something. What do you guys think?
We should post our systems to each other and tell each other what we are working on. Lets do it!!
I think that's a great idea, but this thread seems to have fizzled out. What if I were to start a yahoo group? Would there be some interest?
I'm in Brattleboro Vt too. I'd be interested in starting a club. I also know Ralph. Hope this post isn't too late.

Jeff
Hello Southern Vermonters, i live in Hoosick Falls,NY, right outside of Bennington,VT, sort of the armpit of Vermont!( just kidding HFers, hey thats kinda funny-HFers-heiffers-Vermont-Hee Hee) Guess i'm the only one who dosen't know Ralph, but would like to check out the used audio shop in Brattleboro, where is it and what hours is it open? Are you there Ralph? Also i would be interested in chating or maybe meeting in S. VT. I also just started a new thread looking for audiophiles in the tristate area( Hoosick Falls, NY, Bennington, VT, Williamstown,MA, ETC., I guess Brattleboro, Amhearst,MA and Albany,NY are within reach too) to at least talk. Hope to hear from some folks. Thanks for your time, Alan