Burlington, VT - Any interest in starting a club?

I've always been curious about how many Agon visitors are in Vermont. That said, who are you, where are you, and would you be interested in starting a local audiophile society? It can make this hobby a hell of a lot more fun. And hey, we've even been blessed with a new hifi shop (on Church St).

Cheers,

Neil
128x128lneilb
Hello, all!

Chris Dowling moved to Chicago and gave up the shop for a real job :)
A friend of his (with his help) is carrying some of the same lines, along with some new ones - Omega, JMLab and RedRose speakers, Audio Refinement, Thule and Jolida electronics. The store atmosphere is wonderful! It's at the very top of Church St. in Richardson Place. www.audiosolutions.biz
It would be nice to see a hifi shop survive in VT. I moved here just after Audio Den closed, so I missed out.
In any event, I was thinking about a once per month meeting to start, to make things easy for those a bit further away. Weekends might be a good idea as well, to allow for travel time.
Any suggestions? This could be successful if it's implemented in a way that works for the majority of those in the area.

Cheers!

Neil
Maybe start a NE club?? Or a tri state(VT.,NH,ME) northern NE club?? Im sure up for helping start something! I can even offer a dedicated website too.
Howdy all, just getting serious into home audio myself (budget equipment but maximizing the sound i have), i live in burlington and love to see that there are people on here in the area. i found out about this site from jeff at vinal destinations been bworsing for a few weeks now but seeing this post i had to join and meet fellow vermonters. i'd love to meet some of the felow audio freaks in town. i used to install for a/v authority for a few months as well so i've played with some decent gear but cant afford it :( i'd love to get together with some of you guys to hear some new things