TECHNICS SP10 MK3 POWER SOURCE / SPEED CONTROLLER

Speed Controller for Technics Mk3 lost in shipment, so I need a replacement.

Anyone out there know someone who has one?

Happy to reward a successful referral.

What should one of these cost these days?

Thanks very much in advance for any help you can provide.

Best,
128x128cdk84

Cdk84,

I have a Technics SP10mk3 with Krebs Mk2 mods in a Porter Plinth and restored by Bill Thalmann. This is actually my second unit. I had an earlier one which I sold to a fellow audiophile in Australia. Great TT. Hope you get the power supply and get to enjoy the unit.

Cdk84, I am afraid the aforementioned 100v 50Hz/60Hz Technics Sp10Mk3 power supply as mentioned above has already sold.  However, we just received another power supply for which you, or perhaps another person, may be interested in.  This model is the rare Technics Sp10Mk3 XA series power supply, which is readily switch configurable for 110v/120v 60Hz and 210v/220v 50Hz operation.  Actual pictures of the power supply, including interior, can be provided upon request.  Operational condition and functionality is flawless.  Anyone please PM with questions.  On a last note, we occasionally work directly with Bill Thalman as well as Soren Wittrup in Chicago.   
Gentle people.
I have, had a controller with the voltage selector. 
I bypassed the selector which was a worthwhile improvement. But obviously, do this at your own risk and put a clear warning note on the rotary switch showing that it is no longer active.
The service manual shows the required wiring to set up the transformer to the local voltage.
You also need to consider the effect this change would have on the value of the unit once done. 
That said, it could be reversed if you decide to sell at a later date.

cheers.