Cincinnati, OH, any audiophiles?

Any Cincinnati, OH -based audiophiles on this forum? I have found only one truly high end dealer here, and they are leaning more and more towards high end home theater so they tend to be quite busye, and no longer set up truly "reference" systems one can listen to for calibration. Would love to get into touch with other fellow maniacs in the area Hard to know what else you "need" unless you can hear it and covet it in someone else's set up!
128x128alexc
Thanks for the invite. I plan to be there, albeit a little after 12:00 p.m. I am looking forward to it.
Tom: once again you put on a fun gathering. Thank you so much. Your system sounded wonderful and you were the perfect host.
You had all the most active members at your place and it was nice to see everyone exchanging numbers. It was great seeing all my audio friends again.

Please don't be a stranger and make it out to do some listening.You are welcome to the man cave anytime you want.

again, thanks for a great party.

e
tom:

i always look forward to september because it means we have a gathering at your house. you have one of the most unique systems i have heard or seen and it all fits together beautifully. loved the new turntable. a great time as always. thanks again.

tom collins
In addition to the local club if you'd like to be part of a bigger audiophiles club, check out the "Audiophiles - North America" club that has been recently created on Facebook. It's got some big names in it including the head of Cardas Audio. The membership in this club is by invitation only but if you'd like to join, you can go to:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1 ... 187&ref=ts

and click on "Request to Join" and after verification, you'll get a confirmation email. The site has some cool photos of the biggest names in the high-end audio world that have not been published anywhere else.
Hey friends. I'm having a good old school 2 channel meeting at my store again. This time I'm bringing Mick Tillman from Dyanduio, Lars from Nordost is flying over from overseas, Costa from Simaudio and Allan for Pro-Ject for a workshop! There will be new products from these guys and some free goodies! Also we have just finished a new addition so our store will look a bit different (better than before!) So 3 rooms total for 2 channel. One room at 22'W x 32"D x 14"H. Save your calenders for November 16th. I'll update about the times and when the food will be served. Again mark on your calenders for Nov. 16th 2010 to come up to Dayton! Email me on here for any input. Thanks!