Tag Mclaren AV32REX- Preamp-Surround Processor
Mark Levinson 334 for Front speaker
Bryston THX 5 channel amp for others
Tag Mclaren F3 CD20R Cd player.
Silver Sonic Q10 speaker cables

Problem..

Home theater is awesome but

Music - STEREO not so good.

Or should I sell the B&W and get JM LAB instead??

What can I do to rectify the situation
iujona
Just bought a 2nd hand ML 380S- WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!!!. I am happy now. Its so true that B&W speakers high end supporting equipment to make it really sing. Unfortunately my BRYSTON broke down today (2 years use). Lucky its got a 20 year warranty
I agree with Lucynbarney's solution to better stereo sound: your pre amp: I also use a Bryston pre amp (the sp 1.7)with Nautilus 805s and the stereo sound is breathtaking. (also using arcam fmj 23 cd player). the sp 1.7 has complete analoge signal path including volume control w/separate power supply, truly great two channel sound. outclasses the TAG.
Don't sell the speakers, you really should have two didicated systems. I use an Anthem AVM 20 ver2.1 for HT & a Bryston BP25 for my Stereo. I use Nautilus 802's for my two channel system and the CDM NT series for my HT. B&W is awesome. Rotel amplification works best with all B&W's with the exception of the 800 series, which works best with Classe. By the way B&W-Rotel-Classe are all the same company, and are all distributed through the same distributors. In all store & show setups you will see only their products together. Joe Atkins B&W chairman (owner) runs everything, he even owns the distribution side of things... Equity International. That's why all their products may not be bought through mailorder, they control everything.

Good Luck
The 803s are not your problem ,look at your components try a classe amp and a cj tube preamp for examples