Cincinnati, OH, any audiophiles?

Any Cincinnati, OH -based audiophiles on this forum? I have found only one truly high end dealer here, and they are leaning more and more towards high end home theater so they tend to be quite busye, and no longer set up truly "reference" systems one can listen to for calibration. Would love to get into touch with other fellow maniacs in the area Hard to know what else you "need" unless you can hear it and covet it in someone else's set up!
128x128alexc
I live in the Cincinnati area (Northern Kentucky, to be exact). I would be interested in hearing about any local club or other audiophile activities. I have heard that there is a new high end audio store (Red Brick Audio) in the Mt. Adams area, although I have not yet visited the shop personally.
I live in Lexington, KY. Would be very interested in meeting other audiophiles and hearing other people's systems. A local club would be a great idea.
Hello,
I live in central ohio and have had a tough time finding grear to audition. I am planning a trip to Louisville, Lexington, Cincy, and Columbus. Louisville is the final destination, so I can audition a few pairs of speakers, a preamp, and hopefully a few other items.
Anyone else interested in a road trip?
Or want to be a pit stop on this trip?
I have talked to 3 guys so far that I hope to be able to meet with, I will make the trip in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks
I am located in Independence, KY, 15 min south of Cincinnati, Ohio. I manufacture high end audio products. See this link: www.morrowaudio.com

I am always open for a get together for some audio fun!