Cincinnati, OH, any audiophiles?

Any Cincinnati, OH -based audiophiles on this forum? I have found only one truly high end dealer here, and they are leaning more and more towards high end home theater so they tend to be quite busye, and no longer set up truly "reference" systems one can listen to for calibration. Would love to get into touch with other fellow maniacs in the area Hard to know what else you "need" unless you can hear it and covet it in someone else's set up!
128x128alexc
So, I just stumbled onto this thread. Has anyone gotten together? I'd love to hear some different systems and some interesting music. I've also done a fair amount of diy - most of my system is home-built. Good to hear there are others around here; sometimes it feels like a wasteland here in Cincy (especially on the West Side)...
Hey Cinci Audiophiles,

I still like the idea of starting a small club to get together occasionally.

I also have an idea about creating a mailing list to send out "pre-notices" when we are going to sell something on AudiogoN. I've now bought 3 or 4 pieces from local guys, including "slowhand" (Hi Tom!) who replied above.

It's nice buying locally as you can sometime audition the piece and you don't have to worry about the UPS gorillas messing up your hi-end audio pieces.

Anyone know an easy way to create and share a mailing list?

Enjoy,

TIC
(Tom In Cincinnati)
Once again, count me in on any Cincy group activities. I've put together quite a mix of equipment that I think works well together in a combined HT/Stereo system anchored with Thiel CS6s up front.
Although not in Cincy. I'm just up the road in Cowtown, but would be willing to take part in something. Keep me in the loop.
I live in the Cincinnati area (Northern Kentucky, to be exact). I would be interested in hearing about any local club or other audiophile activities. I have heard that there is a new high end audio store (Red Brick Audio) in the Mt. Adams area, although I have not yet visited the shop personally.