Cincinnati, OH, any audiophiles?

Any Cincinnati, OH -based audiophiles on this forum? I have found only one truly high end dealer here, and they are leaning more and more towards high end home theater so they tend to be quite busye, and no longer set up truly "reference" systems one can listen to for calibration. Would love to get into touch with other fellow maniacs in the area Hard to know what else you "need" unless you can hear it and covet it in someone else's set up!
128x128alexc
Hello: Do you need an old fart in your club? I'm in the White Oak area. I'm starting a new 2 channel system in the basement and so far I have Vandy 3A sig. Theta Dreadnaught amp and ARC LS25 pre. All I need is CDP and having a hard time deciding.Hope to hear from ya'll. Happy Holidays..Ron
Ron,

Progressive has a demo Arcam FMJ CD23 player that sounded excellent for $1700. I would check it out if I were you.
Wow! I never knew there were that many guys into audio in Cincy. It would be great to have a few get togethers for some informal listening. Like alot of the people who already responded, I deal with Progressive in Columbus. I like the relaxed atmosphere up there and the ability to sit around and play music without any hassle. A great place to hang out. As for my system, it's built around a pair of Quad USA monitors. Hope to hear from yall!
hello why not call and compare notes ,what are you afraid of 3121009 HarveyKushner
Howdy Gang,

Tom here. I'm another Cincinnati Audiophile. I'm good friends with sbrown who replied earlier. I'm all for forming a small group. There are many people in/around Cincinnati that are into HiFi and several are fans of low-powered SET amps.

Personally, I buy lots of different stuff on AudiogoN. Try it for a while and if it doesn't "float my boat", I re-sell. Consequently, I have a lot of different stuff to listen to.

Current stuff:

Jeff Korneff 6DQ5/EL-84 SE tube amp
BottleHead Paramours 2A3 SET tube amps
Anthem Amp 1 40 watt P-P tube amp
Anthem Integrated 1 25 watt/ch P-P tube integrated

Cary CD-308
Sony DVP-S9000ES DVD/SACD
Birdland Odeon Lite DAC

Reference 3A MM De Capo Monitors
Adire HE10.1 Monitors

HT system too, but not my bag!!!

Enjoy,