Here is how we roll in Cali:

Father's Office, Los Angeles
Hodad's, San Diego
In-N-Out, Baldwin Park
TK Burger, Costa Mesa
Jalama Beach Grill, Santa Barbara

How do you roll?
bongofury
I'm by nature a pretty open minded person but I gotta ask what the fans of "five guys" are smoking? expensive soggy and so greasy the bag looks like it got hit with a garden hose. This has got to be one of the great marketing stories or our time. I've had better fries at a gas station!
5 Napkin Burger. Have eaten at the one in Hell's Kitchen in NYC and they just opened one here in midtown Atlanta. Excellent. Try the original.......has caramelized onions with Gruyere cheese melted on it.
I've been to Zinburger now. Twice. I have to say I like it. Kind of matches my sensibilities: I feel that the hamburger is one of the great inventions of western civilization, and should in some cases be treated as such. They treat it as such.
Like with pizza, right? You sometimes want a $10.00 pie; and other times you want an over the top wood fired masterpiece.
Anyway, here in Phoenix they're at the Biltmore.
OK, kind of off the map for you guys, but I have moved to OKC from Houston for work, and it's been a pretty easy transition, even though the city is much smaller.

But, as far as burgers, I would put Irma's up against any I have had, including Father's Office in LA which I always thought was impossible to beat..

Irma's OKC (MidTown and 63rd at Western)
More to discover