Swiss amps. Worth the price?

Is there such thing as Swiss sound? Are they good, anyway? Certainly cost a lot of dead Washingtons.
inna
Fond memories of the Swiss Alps, deep blue lakes and clean streets comes in my mind. The Montreux Jazz Festival in is one of my life time highlights. Having lived in many countries in Western Europe, I refer to German Swiss as the most correct behaving people in Europe, if not the world. Their industries has managed to rise time and again in the value chain, defeating the gravity of the pull of their rising currency. Down side is only for tourists, paying 3-5x the price for lunch there vs NYC.

I would say that the German (speaking) audio makers, the little that I have been exposed to, tend to be tonally correct.

Wisnon, you sound German Swiss, richtig?
Talking about swiss gears without mentioning FM Acoustics ? It is after all the creme de la creme of all Swiss Audio brands. It is at a level where people dont even talk about it besides names like Dartzeel :-).
Did anyone compare Swiss amps with, say, Accuphase, Pass, Rowland, Gryphon etc.?
Five times the price in NYC? If  they can pay that then probably many Swiss can afford real Hi-Fi, maybe even most. That's good.
Still, unless you are Swiss, what in particular would attract you to Swiss gear besides famous reliability of Swiss made things?
Hi Jazz,

No I am in the French part, near Geneva, where some of the most powerful brabds are:
Goldmund/Dartzeel/CH Precision/Nagra/Audio Consulting/SwissSonor/Tron/ Eternity Joe/Stenheim/Le Son/Rowen (on the border)

The German part has LumenWhite/Boenicke/Weiss/Illusonic/Klangwerk/Soulution/ColoTube/Swiss cables/Piega, etc

The Italian part has Heil AMT.
FM Acoustics (German Part) is in the calibre of Dartzeel and Goldmund.

Goldmund is the biggest of them all and their flagship speaker starts at $600K. Active/Wireless Apologue.