Best undiscovered speakers on the market today ?

Have you ever noticed the same brands of equipment and speaker manufacturers being debated over and over again in most threads ? I am curious what are some of the most little know speakers deserving mention you have heard ? With the lone caveat that they must still be currently in production.

I am curious to hear from some of the more research oriented audiophiles like myself. Those who don't just buy it because someone else liked it but listen for them selves.

Remember this hobbie is allot like choosing a mate there are no wrong choices as long as it works for you and suits your personal taste !
definitive
I have 3 for you:

1. Magnestand (mofified Maggies)
2. WaveTouch Audio Grand Teton's
3. Linkwitz Orion's or LX521's

If you want a real "giant slayer" for a small room (or even a large room): you will not find anything that will beat the WaveTouch Grand Teton monitors - simply amazing, especially for the price!

But... if I have a little larger budget... the Linkwitz Orion's or LX521's would be my choice over all other's available! Unvbelievable "live, life-like" sound!
I just posted a review of my BMC PureVOX, which I've now owned for a few months. They were off the beaten path for me, stepped out on a limb and gave them a shot and I'm elated with them. My previous experience was with a lot of B&W, Proac, Sonus Faber, Mirage, AR, all big well-known names. I'm guessing most people have never seen a pair of the PureVOX, but they best everything I've ever owned before. I think they qualify as "undiscovered" for most people.
Bcgator, I still remember at CES when Carlos just plunked down the Pure Vox in his room and connected them to the amps. They are indeed quite impressive. But they lack the bass that is evident in the BMC Arcadias, which are, of course, more expensive. I think the BMC gear in general is undiscovered in the USA.
Tbg, yes I'm sure they do lack the bass that the BMC Arcadias put out! That's like saying the Ford F150 lacks the carrying capacity available in an 18-wheeled tractor trailer :-) With two 11-inch woofers per side, and weighing 200 lbs each, I'm quite certain the floor-standing Arcadia puts out more bass than any monitor design I've ever heard of. And at $36K per pair, I do believe the Arcadias will never see the inside of my humble abode. BMC's product dichotomy is interesting - they have the PureVOX at just under $6500, basically a monitor on an integrated stand, and then the big Arcadias all the way up at $36K. I wonder if they'll add something in the middle, to fill the gap.
Bcgator, I won't hold my breath. I've heard talk about a definitive top-end speaker.

The BMC Arcadias replaced my Tidal Contriva diceras, but back when I was younger I had Retilinear IIIs and Behorns.