Top Ten Speakers of All Time?

Well its time for a new Top Ten Thread. WOW-Have I learned a lot.Thanks to all Audiogon members.Have had several e mail thanking the Top Ten Threads. We have a lot of new members just starting their High End adventure. Info was much appreciated. I will start the thread for the Acoustat 2+2 and Model 2 of which I still own and continue to enjoy. So lets have your top ten members. --- MANY THANKS ---
ferrari
My top speakers BOSE 301 1ST SET HEY I WAS BROKE AND 22.
THE KLISPCH FORTE LUSTED FOR IT
ML PRODIGY LOVED THESE LUSTED ONLY
PARADIGM MODEL 9 AND THE ORIGINAL STUDIO MONITERS. THE LEGACY FOCUS.THE ESSENCE SUPER GEMS AND MY BEST TO DATE A 10 YEAR OLD SET OF THE SOUND LAB M1.I DO LIKE THE CARVER AMAZINGS BUT SOLD THEM BACK TO MY FRIEND.I GUESS THE BEST I EVER HEAR WERE THE SANDERS SYSTEMS 10C AWESOME CANT WAIT TO GET THE FUNDS.THEY SHALL BE MINE!
Memorable speakers through the years but taken in the context of great set-ups to showcase the possibilities. I have heard MANY highly acclaimed speakers that might have been better than they sounded because of poor or less than optimal set-up, one can't be separated from the other. A good example being Vandersteen which I have heard sound absolutely dreadful, dull and lifeless, at an audio show with Richard Vandersteen in the room no less. If one was to hear them for the first time in that set-up after reading about how great they are he would wonder what all the fuss is about. Almost any speaker can sound good or poor. Great sound, which I have heard from all the speakers on my list, requires a bit more which I'm sure we would all agree on?

Quad esl (including the original, 63 and 2905) These speakers are the BEST IMHO at natural, unfatiguing tonality and midrange purity
Nestorovic 5AS
Dunlavy SCIV
Apogee (Stage, Duetta)
Sound Lab A1 and A3
Infinity Ref 5
Verity Parsifal Encore
Merlin VSM (owned for 12 years)
Vandersteen (2 and 3 series)
Sonus Faber Extrema
I just revisited this thread...I MUST add the Sound Lab speakers. I heard the M-1's ......great!