$15,000 Speaker Does Not List Freq Response Specs

Am I being too picky here? I came across a speaker mfg that does not list the frequency response specs for their speaker.

I think that may be asking a little too much by a mfg to not list this specification...especially in this price range.
128x128mitch4t
Btw, Bob Carver has quite a lot of experience with ribbon drivers & supplied the ribbon midrange panels for the original Genesis 1 speakers. Of course from the G1.1 onwards Gary switched to German Bohlender Graebener RD48 Planar midrange panels.
I went to an audio showcase in Los Angeles yesterday to hear and view Bob Carvers new speakers. The room and setup was not optimum. The speakers were not played with Bob Carver's subwoofer, the dealer played them with a REL sub.

Bob Carver offers an in-home trial with these speakers. Buy them and he'll ship them to you. If you don't like them, send them back at your expense and he'll refund your money.

Bob Carver was in attendance at this event.
Mitch - That's what I told you in a previous post regarding their evaluation and return policy. So, what's your opinion on how they sound??? Please share your thoughts, TIA.
Bill, too many people in the room and too much noise.
Some of the recordings were not very good. I just couldn't form an opinion. I was standing way off to the side at the back of a packed room with the door opened to the outside with music playing that I was unfamiliar with.

I do think that I'm going to take Bob up on his offer to audition them in my home.

Bob Carver surely needs to hire a professional photographer to shoot photos of the speakers...they are gorgeous! The website photos of them don't do them justice. Even though the website mentions that they are 8 feet tall, you really don't get the scale of them until you see them in person.