Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Ummm a pro-ject 2 xperience turntable w/ortofon black, audio research sp8 mkii rev7 preamp, audio reasearch vs110, conrad johnson sonograph sa250 when i dont feel like using the tube amp lol, nakamichi bx300 cassette player, magnapan 1.7 speakers w/mye stands, b&w asw610 sub dont use it very often, audioquest rocket 88 speaker cables, tara labs prime m2 hooked to tt, air 2 to the amp only cause the air 2 cable is very short lol, shunyata alpha hc power cord to shunyata ps8 distributor w/ venom defender. Theres more lol grado rs1 headphones, bellari ha540 headphone amp. I do have the shunyata srz1 outlet but havent hooked it up yet. Thats basically what im using at the moment!
Post removed 
@barruch86. Thanks. I'm running gato fm6 speakers, kr audio va 900 integrated amplifier. Resonessence mirus dac. Ear acute CD player. High fidelity URR power cord. Clarity organic power cord. High fidelity ultimate interconnects, atlas mavros speaker cables. Thanks for your response. Glad you answered my question directly. As far as sound I'm happy. I'm tube rolling my ear acute CD player to tune it right in to what I like. @audiolabyrinth. The acute CD player is really good. As far as what I've heard I only liked the soulutions 540 and the accuphase a little better. Dave Baskin let me hear those 2 players in the past. See you are not the only one good at copy and paste. Lol. Keith do what makes you happy and if Tara labs does it. Then do it. The hell with everybody else. Lol.