B&W N800, 800D, 802D for my room 16x17x8

I have a dedicated listening/hometheater room with size 16x17x8.

I'm considering B&W N800 or 800D or 802D.

I'm planning to keep it for a while.
Tight deep base is important.

Looks like N800 and 802D are about same price range.

I'm wondering if 802D will be plenty of bass for my room size. Also if it's worth paying the extra to go 800D over N800.

eandylee
I've had both N and D in and the N is somewhat harder to drive on the low end. As far as is it worth it to pay the extra, that is a matter of opinion and could you use that extra to better something else. If you're willing to buy new they have a new series coming out that I would have to hear before getting the old. I had the 804N then the 802D and now have switched to Wilson. I really worry that your room isn't big enough for either of the choices but I would say you have to go with 802 with that room size and spend the $$ on making sure you have 300 to 500 watts of good power to drive them, not for loudness but control and stage is better when you have the juice on these speakers.
The 802D would be perfect for your size room, though I think it can also handle the 800D. I don't have much experience with the Nautilus series, but my understanding is that the Diamond tweeters were a marked improvement from the previous models.