Upgrade from Quad 11L?

My current setup:

Music Hall cd25.2
Music Hall a25.2
Quad 11L
Onkyo T-9 tuner
Audioquest Alpha-Snake interconnects
No-name 12-gauge speaker wire

The 11Ls just replaced Paradigm Mini Mk3s. A big improvement: I love the Quad's detail, clarity, and pace. So much that I'm contemplating an upgrade to Quad 12Ls (if I can find the old version) or Quad 12L Actives (which I know I can get; the MH a25.2 would serve as a preamp).

My sense is that the system as it stands is well-balanced, and I'm actually very satisfied with what I hear. So I'm trying to decide whether this is an itch I should scratch. My suspicion is that I should stand pat and think about long-range upgrades rather than tinker now, but input would be helpful. I listen to all kinds of music, but Wilco and Radiohead are playing most often. Thanks.
afranta
Here is a suggestion for isolating your CD player on the same structure as your speakers.

Operating under the assumption that vibration is bad, differentially affects your CD transport and digital components, and that the vibration is coming through the structure of your rack - I would get the largest, hardest and heaviest chunk of hardwood you can find that will fit in your rack under your CDP, a maple chopping block is a good place to start. Place your CDP directly on the block and place the block on several Black Hole sorbothane dots (http://www.tweakshop.com/BlackHolePods.html) between it and your rack. This will isolate your CD player from the rack, give it some extra mass to both resist external vibration and a place for its internally generated vibration to dissipate.

A place to start that has worked very well for me in a rack system that is far from ideal and placed by necessity closer to my speakers than I find ideal. You can experiment with isolating your amp as well using vibrapods or Herbie's footers, but I find my solid state CD player is much more sensitive to vibration than my solid state amp. Tube amps may be a different story...
Thanks for the isolation ideas, Knownothing. I'll start with the cdp.

The James sub is out of my range right now, Timrhu. But it sounds like people have gotten good results adding a sub to the Quads, and there seem to be good options in the $600-750 range (HSU, SVS, REL, maybe Martin Logan Dynamo? and the Aperion 8 is much cheaper). A question for another thread ...

The more I listen to it, the more I like the new Wilco. "Sky Blue Sky" grew on me in the same way (I went from thinking it was nothing special to loving it), and I think this one's even better.
With only a single preamp/sub out on the MH a25.2, it looks like I am limited to Rel (as Bob suggested). Of course I only figured this out when a sub started looking like a good idea ...
Post removed 
Still thinking about an upgrade, but right now a sub isn't practical--nowhere to put it and two little kids running around the "listening room"--so I'm considering adding a power amp (and using the MH a25.2 as a preamp for now). And I've got a maple cutting board on its way ...

All the responses were really helpful, especially in confirming my feelings about the Quad 11Ls.

Thanks.