Mirage Omni 350 omnipolar

What can you guys tell me about these and the omnipolar sound?
I've heard it takes getting used to and that one usually likes or hates it. I've also been told that they are good for classical but not so much for rock.
What do you think?
If you've actually heard these please give me the rundown.
Thanks for your help.
griffinconst
A good match for these 550's would be the Onkyo A-9555 integrated amp. It lists at $799 but if you shop around you can find it from an authorized dealer for less than $500. That amp really brings speakers like this alive--the amp's fast, clean, extended, well-controlled, and transparent. Keeps the midrange natural and transparent, keeps control over the bass, maintaining clarity and extension.
Griffin,
They range in price see their website:
http://www.tektondesign.com/loudspeakers.htm
Paul,

You're right about the midrange presence. Your speakers are taylor-made for that. I used to have Bob Brines single driver speakers with the Fostex 167E and it provides a much, much different presentation that the Omnni 550's. I never warmed up to the single driver thing. I tried adding super tweeters, phase plugs, adding resisters and never could get them to my liking. I will say that the bass on the 550s is overloading my room, which is 25x15x8. I need to work on that one.

Pete