Any High-end speakers "kid-friendly" not fragile?

OK. Crazy question. Have friend who wants to set-up nice system in multi-purpose 17x22 room where kids will play. Wants to know if there are any hi-end spkrs (budget $5k-10k used) where the drivers are not so fragile or so expensive to replace (ie, he doesn't want B&W diamond tweeter that is both very fragile and costs $1200 or more to replace). Now, mind you, his kids aren't playing with knives, lol, but the occasional bump or finger touch to paper cones, metal dome tweeters are a concern. Any sugestions?
jeffkad
Still want to know about the Martin Logans? and Maggies too? Are the panels on planars, ESLs, etc, reasonably strong? I understand about the squirt gun, but what about metal contact, say a metal toy or key or cell phone? This could be a good solution. Will check out the Gallo's too, but really want to know about ESL's and planars, etc
Hi, I did not read all the previous posts, so my apologies if these have already been mentioned, but the Epos m22's have a metal grill, very sturdy with optional plinth stand. I had a pair until my son was about 3 1/2, and sold them to a guy with a 2 year old. I just told my son how they worked and not to touch them or he'd go back in the box! It was never an issue. Now he helps me test tubes.

Don't even consider panels—delicate, easy to knock over, sensitive to humidity . . .

The Ohms are a good suggestion, the drivers are fairly well isolated/protected.
Love my Gallo 3.1 sound but I had one knocked over by my dog. Forget kid friendly.
Jeffkad- I have soundlab m2's and would not want any kids near them with sharp objects or even poking fingers;A kids toy hit in the area between the magnets would go right thru the mylar;either way I would not consider ESL speakers with kids;thats just my opinion though;it would be a costly repair.
If you do go that way I would have a custom sock made that would cover the panel for protection;that's the only protection you could do without moving them to a secure area when not being used;even with a sock covering penatration is still a concern.