Merlin owners who have modified x-over?

Who has modifies or would like to modify the merlins, which caps have been used or considered.
pedrillo
p, from what i can remember, you have an older pair of vsms. there have been considerable changes in the product since that time. the addition of an hf q circuit, hook up wires, terminals, lead free upgrades, the cryoing of the filter caps and the litz inductors all made for imho, really significant changes for the better. putting the duelunds in a speaker of early vintage would be a waste imho.
now, i have been in contact with frederik at duelund and he has made proprietary capacitors for my needs. so far i have made a pair of rc networks which are again imho, very superior to the standard rcs we supply.
today, i am receiving an sbam with the duelunds installed. after 100 hours i will offer my opinions.
next step after the sbam is the tsm with the duelunds and last of all the vsm. i like to take my time with these experiments.
these caps are very large so there will be considerable changes necessary to make them work. they are also in the area of 8 times more expensive than my cryoed hovlands so please keep that in mind.
the rcs i have them in, their improvements were obvious if not, amazing.
stick with me.
best, b
pedrillo, i now have the sbam playing with the duelund copper foil capacitors in it and after about 8 hours i would say it is very superior in every way possible. the sbam being an ac circuit shows a faster break in than the passive rc network. the sbam uses them in the signal path, full bandwidth and the rc, above 100 khz. so it makes sense.
best, b
Bobby,
As always looking forward to hearing these at the next show.
By the way, love my merlins(:~}
Peter