Emerald Physics C2 or Usher BE-718

Although i own a pair of Be-718's, i have heard a lot about the Emerald Physics speakers. Has anyone heard both speakers? How does their sound differ and what are their strengths and weaknesses? Would it be a worthy upgrade? Or are the Usher speakers excellent in their own right and not worth the loss of selling and buying? Thanks!
indiesound
Post removed 
I have in the past and will continue to be going forward, a big proponent of the CS2's, but I recently sold my pair.

Why you ask?

Because I decided to only keep a single pair of speakers for my main system and that pair of speakers are my Vandersteen 5A's. No shame in losing out to a $20k pair of speakers! :-)

From my standpoint, the CS2's absolutely live up to the extremely positive reviews in TAS and Positive Feedback and are a steal at used prices. I still stand by all my positive comments made over at Audio Circle.

While their performance is well above their price point (new or used), you do have some challenges that others have already mentioned. I also feel that the stock Behringer DCX-2496 is the weak link in the chain. To really hear what the CS2's are capable of, you need to upgrade or improve the DCX. Luckily, there are numerous ways and people who can do this. That being said, all the positive reviews of the CS2's are with the stock DCX...

Overall, I am sad to see my CS2's go and will miss them.

George
I would pick Omega 8s monitors over Usher and CS2 over both.
However, CS2s need to be bi-amp and have some room requirements.
Ushers are nice but like others said - not in the same league.
Two different speakers, presentation and all.
I picked my AAD 2001 monitors (just sold) over Usher Be-718.

Louis build for me a custom pair of Super 8 Alnico monitors which work for my setup and gear preferences a lot better.
One (or two) caveat that I have with Omegas is low WAF and bulkiness.
Other then that, great speakers.