CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME THIS?

What is ad copy like this supposed to mean?
"These speakers were bought brand new from authorized (speaker name) l vendor alittle over a year ago. They were opened for inspection and tested for performance. They have less than 2 minutes of usage and they are flawless."

the speakers are being sold at almost 50% less than retail. Why would someone buy speakers then "test them" for two minutes, then sell them a year later? What is a potential buyer supposed to think?
huntermusic
This type of thing happens more than you think.
People sometimes find "creative" ways of selling products and then sometimes this is where they end up.
Sometimes dealers go out of business and have unopened inventory that gets bought out by other parties whoc sell it here, etc.
If the seller has a good rating and you feel you can trust them, go for it.
If not find a local authorized dealer and try to negotiate a fair price.
Everything comes up here in sometimes mysterious ways.Got to call and talk to be sure.
Post removed 
I think both cases are pretty common. Sometimes we just get to buying stuff on impulse and after it arrives check it for damage but never really integrate into the system and decide to resell when we get around to it. I did that with a fairly expensive MSB DAC. I never even checked it out and resold it with no problem. Also I sometimes think it's a way to sell a new item out of territory and but still make money on it.